History of Queen of All Saints School

Queen of All Saints School was established by the Sisters of the Holy Cross from Notre Dame, Indiana. The school has been providing excellent educational standards since its founding in 1952. Both the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration from Mishawaka, Indiana, along with the Sisters of the Holy Cross were the initial teachers of the school.